Our Seasonal Choi Guide tells you which popular Chinese vegetables are grown in southwest BC and when they’re in season.
The free guides provide choi names, regionally specific English-Chinese translations, and pronunciations — in Cantonese, Mandarin and Taiwanese. Features watercolour illustrations by local artist Janice Wu.
Download and share the three versions, or pick up a print version.
Get your Seasonal Choi Guide at:
- Vancity Credit Union, Chinatown Branch
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. (all locations)
- Harvest Community Foods
- Fresh Roots Urban Farming Society
- Vancouver Farmers Markets (all locations)
- Richmond Public Library
- More locations coming soon!
For 50 or more copies, please submit a request here.