Our Seasonal Choi Guide tells you which popular Chinese vegetables are grown in southwest BC and when they’re in season.
The free guides provide choi names, regionally specific English-Chinese translations, and pronunciations — in Cantonese, Mandarin and Taiwanese. Features watercolour illustrations by local artist Janice Wu.
Download and share the three versions, or pick up a print version.
Get your Seasonal Choi Guide at Chinatown Supermarket (239 Keefer Street, Vancouver).
Open: 8:30 AM – 6 PM, 7 days a week
Seasonal Choi Guides are also available at:
- Richmond Food Security Society
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. (Chinatown + Richmond Social Service Centres)
- Centre A Art Gallery
- Fresh Roots Urban Farming Society
- Collingwood Neighbourhood House
- Vancouver Farmers Markets (Kits + Trout Lake)
- Vancouver Public Library (Central Library)
- More locations coming soon!